We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Can’t use back legs

My hampshire weighs about 600-700 lbs and is down in her back. She Can use her legs to push her around and she can crawl on her back legs on her knees but she cannot stand up and walk. We had her on steroids for five days and now she’s on my locks a cam for two weeks but doesn’t seem to be getting any better is there something el can use her legs to push her around and she can crawl on her back legs on her knees but she cannot stand up and walk. We had her on steroids for five days and now she’s on my locks a cam for two weeks but doesn’t seem to be getting any better. Is there something else we can do for her? She seems to be eating and drinking normally and getting around by dragging herself with her front legson her knees and crawling on her knees with her back legs.

Comments