We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Miniature Pot Bellied Pigs For Sale In The Uk

pigworldpigworld Junior Member
edited September 2012 in Market Place
We currently have piglets and older pigs for sale as pets now!
For more information on keeping a pot-bellied pig as a pet, visit our website www.pigsrus.zoomshare.com or call us on 0788 196 3018 at anytime.
Delivery possible.

Comments

• aDdIcTeDtOpIgSaDdIcTeDtOpIgS Junior Member
    edited July 2008
    Hello,

I am an eleven years old. I was just wondering if there are any more piglets for sale. If so how many PINK ones are there and how old are they.

Ruby Walker

Alderney
  • xxx emzie xxxxxx emzie xxx Junior Member
    edited August 2008
    hi...
    i am fifteen years old, my name is emma and i my mum has always wanted a pot bellied pig as a pet. i live in coventry and i was wundering if u cud give me any advice on where to go to get a pet pot bellied pig near coventry. i would really appreciate it if you could because i would also like a pet pot bellied pig too... could you also tell me how much a pot bellied piglet would cost, as we would rather it be a baby when we buy it so we can raise it from a piglet... thankyou... :)
  • mikeommikeom Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    Hi
    do u have any more pigs fro sale and would you export to cork ireland?
  • catsbumfluffcatsbumfluff Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    Hi, We've talked about owning a pig for years and would really love to by one now that our children are all grown up, except our 8 yr old.
    We would like to know if anyone has one for sale..but also we are not looking for pairs only.

The little chap would never be lonely as we have other pets and always have someone in the house.
    The longest the house is empty is 3 hours and thats only twice a week.
    Can anyone help with this query?

We live in the westmidlands.
    Many thanks:)
    Shell x
  • naomijadenaomijade Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hiya i was just wondering if you knew where i could get miniature pot belly pigs from and what the price range is for them please

Naomi Dore

:)
  • moya1moya1 Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hi, i've been looking for a mini pig for a house pet, how much are they and how big do they grow?
    thanks, moya
  • kgbondkgbond Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Hi I was wondering if you had any minature pet pigs and how much are they?:)
  • edited May 2009
    litters ready now
    Hi, We've talked about owning a pig for years and would really love to by one now that our children are all grown up, except our 8 yr old.
    We would like to know if anyone has one for sale..but also we are not looking for pairs only.

The little chap would never be lonely as we have other pets and always have someone in the house.
    The longest the house is empty is 3 hours and thats only twice a week.
    Can anyone help with this query?

We live in the westmidlands.
    Many thanks:)
    Shell x
  • dansheendansheen Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    pigworld wrote:
    We currently have piglets and older pigs for sale as pets now!
    For more information on keeping a pot-bellied pig as a pet, visit our website www.pigsrus.zoomshare.com or call us on 0788 196 3018 at anytime.
    Delivery possible.
    :D :D how much are thay and do thay bite
  • Madness_92Madness_92 Junior Member
    edited September 2009
    Hi, oli here, just wondering if you have miniture pet pigs for sale, in or around Burnley North West. And how much they would be roughly. We're a family of 5 with a cat and a dog already, both really gurd with other animals.
  • edited September 2009
    Madness_92 wrote:
    Hi, oli here, just wondering if you have miniture pet pigs for sale, in or around Burnley North West. And how much they would be roughly. We're a family of 5 with a cat and a dog already, both really gurd with other animals.
    go to www.littlepigfarm.co.uk - we have piglets and can deliver
  • baacoomoobaacoomoo Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    adorable micro piglets due soon (january).perfect indoor/outdoor pets (belived to be smallest in the uk) please contact lisa 07534 244000 nearest breeder to london.or email baacoomoo@yahoo.co.uk
  • www.ukmicropigs.comwww.ukmicropigs.com Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    If your looking to purchase a micropig as a pet then your first stop should be to visit www.ukmicropigs.com to see more pictures, videos and information of these cute tiny pigs. Kind Regards Ukmicropigs.com
  • John MilesJohn Miles Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    These pigs are soo cute, i would love to get one. For anyone not sure about a pig as a pet, they make amazing pets, and i found lots of information, pictures and videos at www.ukmicropigs.com
  • petitpigspetitpigs Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    We have a one micro pig left from our litter from december will be ready to go within two weeks. Please contact me on 07964765036 for further details.
  • piggieloverpiggielover Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    Potbelly Pig training secrets here:)
  • www.ukmicropigs.comwww.ukmicropigs.com Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    moya1 wrote:
    Hi, i've been looking for a mini pig for a house pet, how much are they and how big do they grow?
    thanks, moya

Hi Moya, we have lots of information on our website to help you understand micro pigs. www.ukmicropigs.com
  • greg-dunnegreg-dunne Junior Member
    edited May 2010
    i was just wondering how much it would cost (if you do) to send a pig to ireland because i cant find any pot belly pig farms around ireland and what is the minimum time they should be left alone as i am in school till 4 and my mam leaves to work most days at 1:) ps : how bbig do they grow coz my mam would never let me have a full size pig in our house/backgarden
  • porkyporky Member
    edited May 2010
    they grow far too big to keep in a house greg and they need to be kept with another pig.

i have just sent some pigs over to ireland and it cost about £600 for the journey
  • lauren10lauren10 Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    hiya.. is there any pot bellied piglets available with you. ??
    if so can you please get back to me at wee-lauren08@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!!
  • aliscan66aliscan66 Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    We have a german pot bellied pig we desperately need to re-home. she is black, 2 years old, very friendly, loves human company, sits on command. unfortunately, we dont have the time to give her the company she craves, therefore its only fair to find her a new home...mobile 07423060874