We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Good Home Needed Sussex UK

SUEBUTSUEBUT Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Market Place
I have two 'micro' pigs - please don't jump to conclusions about that meaning I am irresponsible etc. When I bought my beautiful girls from a reputable breeder I wasn't about the amount of space they needed. They live outside in a fenced off area however as they are getting bigger it is becoming apparent they need more space. I am desperately trying to find a lovely home for them with lots of space for them to roam and graze. They are now 11 months old and love affection. If anyone can offer them happy new home or some advice, I would love to hear from you.

Comments

• Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    SUEBUT wrote:
    I have two 'micro' pigs - please don't jump to conclusions about that meaning I am irresponsible etc. When I bought my beautiful girls from a reputable breeder I wasn't about the amount of space they needed. They live outside in a fenced off area however as they are getting bigger it is becoming apparent they need more space. I am desperately trying to find a lovely home for them with lots of space for them to roam and graze. They are now 11 months old and love affection. If anyone can offer them happy new home or some advice, I would love to hear from you.

There are always people looking for micro's.:D

Don't suppose you can post any pics.

Finding them the right home though is what is important.
  • SUEBUTSUEBUT Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    I am trying very hard to upload some photo's however having problems doing it. Will put some photo's on as soon as I can, in the meantime if anyone can offer a good home, with a bit of space to my two girls - please let me know. I can always email photo's to you directly.
  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    SUEBUT wrote:
    I am trying very hard to upload some photo's however having problems doing it. Will put some photo's on as soon as I can, in the meantime if anyone can offer a good home, with a bit of space to my two girls - please let me know. I can always email photo's to you directly.

I am not looking to buy but there are always people out there who wish to.

Have had a few on this site, but am not sure were is best to advertise them.

Local paper would be a start.

Where exactly are you in Sussex?
    Used to live near East Grimstead, but now am in Australia(east coast).