We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

pig farm manager

GrigoriyVKomGrigoriyVKom Junior Member
edited May 2013 in Employment/Jobs
I am very expirienced pig farm manager. I have 6 years work expirience on that position with high production results on several farms with 3000 sows. I am very capable to work on big farms and to coordinate jobs on several farms all et once.
I can work in old and new systems as well.
I have good education:
-MS in animal pig production
-Diploma in Modern Pig Management 2005, Danish Farm Design A/S, Danmark
-.Certificate in “Pig farm management” September 2, 2005, GRAAKJAER International, Danmark
-Manager and head of technology of the farm for 600 sows (close cycle), responsibilities included management, training of the personal and complete reconstruction of the farm
-Head of pig technology of the farms for 6100 sows (close cycle),
-For more information you can contact me on e-mail gregw123@gmail.com

Comments

• southwesternsouthwestern Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Would you be interested in working or possibility immigrating to canada to become a manager of a new 800-1000 sow farrow to finish unit to be built in 2015.
  • canadamancanadaman Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    southwestern how i can contact with you?I am experinced to in pigs production,and I am in Canada,give me your email address,or phone nubmer
  • svetab123svetab123 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Gregorii,
    Hi, we are looking for a very experienced pig farm manager with extensive knowledge and professional skills. Specialization in production and insemination
    Place of work: South of Russia
    number of pigs: 5000-7000 pigs
    Is it something that can intrest you?
  • AuffretjAuffretj Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello svetab123,

The man of the French national origin at the age of 25 years, with the 8 years of experience in the pig-breeding sphere, including 1,5 year of work in Russia on a porc factory with number of the heads of 5000 sows (my activity consisted of the management of the factory and personnel training). I look for a post of the manager or responsible for operation in �*оссия.
    For specification of information I leave contacts e-mail auffretjulien29@gmail.com or phone: 7 911 899 41 57

Thanks
    svetab123 wrote:
    Gregorii,
    Hi, we are looking for a very experienced pig farm manager with extensive knowledge and professional skills. Specialization in production and insemination
    Place of work: South of Russia
    number of pigs: 5000-7000 pigs
    Is it something that can intrest you?