We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Feeder Pigs.......

I8IggyI8Iggy Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Market Place
Feeder Pigs for Sale at the end of July 2012.

Mt. Hermon, LA

They are current on all shots. Asking $50 and up. He has 2 barrows and 6 gilts for sale and are as follows:

2 Solid Black Gilts
1 Black Gilt with 4 white legs
2 Solid Red Gilts
1 Red Belt Gilt
1 Black and White Barrow
1 Red Belt Barrow

Mom is a 3/4 Red Waddle and 1/4 Hampshire

Dad is 1/4 Red Waddle and extoic cross

PM me for photos if you would like to view.

Thank You!

Comments

  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I8Iggy wrote:
    Feeder Pigs for Sale at the end of July 2012.

    Mt. Hermon, LA

    They are current on all shots. Asking $50 and up. He has 2 barrows and 6 gilts for sale and are as follows:

    2 Solid Black Gilts
    1 Black Gilt with 4 white legs
    2 Solid Red Gilts
    1 Red Belt Gilt
    1 Black and White Barrow
    1 Red Belt Barrow

    Mom is a 3/4 Red Waddle and 1/4 Hampshire

    Dad is 1/4 Red Waddle and extoic cross

    PM me for photos if you would like to view.

    Thank You!

    Think we should be able to have a peak hey Piggy.:D
  • I8IggyI8Iggy Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I have a bad habit of being sold on color, but it will all fall in place one way or another.
  • I8IggyI8Iggy Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Socks and the male with the retain testical has been sold.

    Two down and 6 left to go.

    $50 each
    2 solid black gilts
    2 solid red gilts
    1 red belt gilt
    1 red belt barrow

    OR

    Pick of the litter
    Amy red belt and biggest $100 or son will show
    Tank biggest barrow $100 or son will show
  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I8Iggy wrote:
    Socks and the male with the retain testical has been sold.

    Two down and 6 left to go.

    $50 each
    2 solid black gilts
    2 solid red gilts
    1 red belt gilt
    1 red belt barrow

    OR

    Pick of the litter
    Amy red belt and biggest $100 or son will show
    Tank biggest barrow $100 or son will show

    Good Luck what ever happens.:D
  • I8IggyI8Iggy Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Well son is down to one red gilt and his picks.

    They are more like ankle biters right now....:o
  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I8Iggy wrote:
    Well son is down to one red gilt and his picks.

    They are more like ankle biters right now....:o

    Almost a good result then.:D

    Pigs will be pigs.:)
  • blondeblonde Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    I8Iggy wrote:
    Well son is down to one red gilt and his picks.

    They are more like ankle biters right now....:o
    better to be an ankle biter than a tail biter.....
Sign In or Register to comment.