We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi, New here.

2»

Comments

• blondeblonde Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:

If that were to happen Blonde then I won't be doing anything to do with pigs.:D
    Spinst du eigentlich frauline(are you mad woman).:confused: :D
    No I am deadly serious. You see luck begins when you buy a ticket......
  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited June 2012
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    No I am deadly serious. You see luck begins when you buy a ticket......

At 42 000,000 to 1 odds I will need a "mother trucking" load of the stuff!!!:D

PS we do do it, but not religously.
    Last week we had a win, think it was 30 dollars? To be reinvested.;)
    edited June 2012
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:

At 42 000,000 to 1 odds I will need a "mother trucking" load of the stuff!!!:D

PS we do do it, but not religously.
    Last week we had a win, think it was 30 dollars? To be reinvested.;)
    Well that wont pay the Mortgage will it Stevie....I guess you shall have to find the prices of the feed and take the new job if you are bored with truck driving. Hey Stevie......
    edited June 2012
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    Well that wont pay the Mortgage will it Stevie....I guess you shall have to find the prices of the feed and take the new job if you are bored with truck driving. Hey Stevie......[/quote.

Your not wrong there Blonde.:D
    Just got to remove that finger hey Blonde.
    edited June 2012
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    Well that wont pay the Mortgage will it Stevie....I guess you shall have to find the prices of the feed and take the new job if you are bored with truck driving. Hey Stevie......[/quote.

Your not wrong there Blonde.:D
    Just got to remove that finger hey Blonde.
    What do you mean remove that finger......?

have you found the prices of feed yet......looked on line lately Stevie......Oh I forgot you dont have time. bins are being emptied plenty of cheap grain around at present, Just got to look for it. But the truck only runs of diesal.....so there is no advantage for you.....
    edited June 2012
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:

have you found the prices of feed yet......looked on line lately Stevie......Oh I forgot you dont have time. bins are being emptied plenty of cheap grain around at present, Just got to look for it. But the truck only runs of diesal.....so there is no advantage for you.....

Never heard of biofuel then Blonde?????
    Probably not where your living hey Blonde, North of Merriden!
    Whats wrong with Margret River or along the coast somewhere???:confused:
    I have plenty of time over the week end but the problem is that not many offices are open.:mad:
    Can't win them all, hey Blonde.

As to the finger bit, is that not an Aussie term also?????
    To get on and do something.
    edited June 2012
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:

Never heard of biofuel then Blonde?????
    Probably not where your living hey Blonde, North of Merriden!
    Whats wrong with Margret River or along the coast somewhere???:confused:
    I have plenty of time over the week end but the problem is that not many offices are open.:mad:
    Can't win them all, hey Blonde.

As to the finger bit, is that not an Aussie term also?????
    To get on and do something.
    "Pull your finger out" and do some work

I have heard of biofuel thanks Stevie.....mentioned earlier on in this thread...when you were looking for something else to do...so run; your truck on Biofuel...dont read or dont remember!!!!!bit of a worry in your old age!!!!!!!!!!:D
    edited June 2012
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:
    "Pull your finger out" and do some work

I have heard of biofuel thanks Stevie.....mentioned earlier on in this thread...when you were looking for something else to do...so run; your truck on Biofuel...dont read or dont remember!!!!!bit of a worry in your old age!!!!!!!!!!:D

Biofuel mentioned in this thread????? Who being effected by age hey Blonde. Not me.
    Diesel was mentioned, but biofuel was not, not in this tread anyway.:confused:
    I know who's loosing their marble Blonde and it ain't me.
    Living in the tropic and earning better money is my problem, that is why I have little incentive. Not into taking a backward step, only moving foreward is my interest.;) :D
    edited June 2012
    Stevie G wrote:
    Desiel actually Blonde.;) :D
    I just have an interest in learning new things and you never know what the future will bring, so its always best to keep my options open.:)
    Biofuel actually blonde...........has been mentioned in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    edited June 2012
    blonde wrote:
    Stevie G wrote:
    blonde wrote:

So Blonde if my truck runs on biofuel, as mentioned, why oh why would you be suggesting diesel(no such thing as Diesal, hey Blonde?????);) :D.
    You obviously had forgotten that as well.
  • BlueButtBlueButt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Swineheart wrote:
    I thought I'd jump in with a question. What are your thoughts on heritage breeds? Berkshire, Tamworth etc. and crossing them over more commercialized breeds?
    Do Large Blacks come under this term. What about the Danish Protest Pig? How many old style pigs are there and how many still exist today and how many are extinct? eg. the Holsteinian breed that was one of the parents to the Protest Pig? How many specimens are there still alive of these heritage breeds What purpose do they serve in the present day breeding programs and can they add value to the meat that is produce today?