We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

mangaliza piglets...well nearly

MrBernerMrBerner Member
edited June 2011 in Pig Tales and Stories
Hi

Its been a while since I logged on here, forgot about you actually:( so there I am in the freezing cold stable, well it is 1 June, watching Pammy Pig, our huge Mangaliza sow in wha I think is the first stage of labour. Back in Rock HQ google pig pregnancy facts and here we are, back in the land of pig site dot com:)

You can see how we are doing at www.talesfromtherock.com and see our new pigs, the old pigs, Berkshires, and hopefully later today the pitter patter of tiny trotters!

Comments

• MrBernerMrBerner Member
    edited June 2011
    6 lil pigs, our first, Pams doing well! see them at www.talesfromtherock.com :D
  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited June 2011
    MrBerner wrote:
    6 lil pigs, our first, Pams doing well! see them at www.talesfromtherock.com :D

Long time no hear from. How are things in general.
    Had a quick look at your piglets and there looking good and strong.:D
    How many sows of this bred do you have and what are you planning to do with them???
  • MrBernerMrBerner Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi all, well both our pedigree Managalitzas were pregnant, last night we were surprised by Bridget popping out two more! www.talesfromtherock.com to see,

the lil ones re destined for show, for sausage or for sale :)