We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pig Photography Project

Hela ShamashHela Shamash Junior Member
edited November 2013 in Pig Tales and Stories
I am a photography student doing an MA on Pigs!
I am really interested in people who keep pigs as pets and would love to learn more about keeping pigs as pets and be allowed to photograph the pigs in their/your home.

I would be really happy to provide professionally shot images as a souvenir and would be greatful if there is anyone out there who would be willing to help.

Comments

• blondeblonde Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I am a photography student doing an MA on Pigs!
    I am really interested in people who keep pigs as pets and would love to learn more about keeping pigs as pets and be allowed to photograph the pigs in their/your home.

I would be really happy to provide professionally shot images as a souvenir and would be greatful if there is anyone out there who would be willing to help.
    Do you have a questionaire to fill out?
  • SpiderSpider Junior Member
    edited August 2013
    This is a brilliant idea. One of my closest friends did her MFA on farm life and I really loved her work. I would be excited to see what you come up with if you want to post a link of the work later or PM me a link? Best of luck!