We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Looking for help with book on pigs

eshevereshever Junior Member
edited December 2010 in Pig Tales and Stories
Hello,

I'm writing a book on raising pigs for Atlantic Publishing (United States). I'm hoping to find a few pig farmers to answer a questionnaire about raising pigs for me. The questions are pretty basic, such as why you got into raising pigs, what advice you would give a new person, etc. It doesn't matter how you raise your pigs, whether you are a small farmer or a large producer. I can use answers from 4-H or FFA people, or people who show pigs. I'm just looking for a variety of answers to use in the book.

There's no pay involved but you will get a free copy of the book when it's published. We will also include your farm contact information so people would be able to contact you for sales and marketing.

If you would like more details you can e-mail me at eshever @ embarqmail.com (remove the spaces).

Thank you,
Carlotta Cooper

Comments

• Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Piggy, Blue butt and blonde will help out with the small producer bit and if you require big timers maybe Antony Rollinson or even Murphy Browns of the USA. If you don't have that much joy, then I will try to help with others!!!!! :D
  • eshevereshever Junior Member
    edited December 2010
    Thanks very much. I've heard from a few people and they've been very helpful. I mostly need small producers but I would love to hear from anyone with some experience. The book is for people just starting out so if you have some helpful advice to share, that would be great.