We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

moving sows

unclesilasunclesilas Junior Member
edited August 2015 in Vets and Producers
I am currently buying cull sows from a local farmer in lincolnshire, who takes them to the slaughter house for me. As you all know harvest is in full swing and the farmer hasn't the time to take the sows to slaughter. I can still have the sows but I have to get them to the abattoir myself. The farmer thinks I will need some sort of licence/permit to do this but isn't sure, can anyone help?


  • Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Best to get in touch with Dept. of Agriculture, but will definitely need a movement licence.
Sign In or Register to comment.