We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Farm manager looking for work

kakonsterarokakonsteraro Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Employment/Jobs
my wife and i recently had to sell our 60 head of dairy because of milk prices here in ny. We are willing to relocate anywhere to continue with farm work. Over 20 years experience in ALL aspects of dairy farming as well as hogs, chickens, and sheep.

Comments

• Stevie GStevie G Super Moderator
    edited December 2009
    Look on Agricareers for starters, they have plenty of hog farming/ farming positions advertised or contact Murphy Browns(Smithfields), they have plenty of hog jobs, as they are the biggest producer world wide. Factory farming at its best! Up to 5000 sows on their biggest sites or maybe even bigger!
  • onearan9onearan9 Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    my wife and i recently had to sell our 60 head of dairy because of milk prices here in ny. We are willing to relocate anywhere to continue with farm work. Over 20 years experience in ALL aspects of dairy farming as well as hogs, chickens, and sheep.

My name is Mo Aranda...I am currently seeking candidates for Managemnt positions in the Swine industry...You can contact me at 620-655-8340

I look forward to your response