We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Piggy based good deed required

Dougie_Loves_PiggiesDougie_Loves_Piggies Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Pig Tales and Stories
Help!

I was until recently a vegetarian. This all came to an abrubt end when I accidentally ate a club sandwich. How unfortunate! Now I have developed a taste for Piggy, and have since followed this up with a large ham and chips, and some yummy crackling.

I am in need of a piggy based good deed to atone for my behaviour - but ideas are hard to find. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated - you would be helping me assuage my guilt, and maybe win the heart of a fair pig-loving maiden.

ps I'm not looking for anything too strenuous.

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    Help!

I was until recently a vegetarian. This all came to an abrubt end when I accidentally ate a club sandwich. How unfortunate! Now I have developed a taste for Piggy, and have since followed this up with a large ham and chips, and some yummy crackling.

I am in need of a piggy based good deed to atone for my behaviour - but ideas are hard to find. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated - you would be helping me assuage my guilt, and maybe win the heart of a fair pig-loving maiden.

ps I'm not looking for anything too strenuous.

[ Hi everyone.
    I hope i can keep my thinking under control.
    Really i would never be guilty to eat a good Pork Sandwitch, infect I would like one right now.
    How could you be sooooo brainwashed about i assume any kind of meat.:confused:
    I think we pork fans should think the same about veggies, and be guilty about it. What if we would ???? I think we can meet in the middle;)
    Some people find it hard to eat a pet piggy. I agree.
    But going into a fast food or something,and eat accidentally the right FOOD,and be guilty about it ,i think thats a little extrem.
    Please no hard feelings ,but thats the way i feel . EAT PORK AND NOT BE GUILTY.:p
  • hahehihmhohuhahehihmhohu Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    Help!

dougie i would suggest that you obtain a pig or two and win their hearts, instead of the heart of a fair pig-loving maiden.

it is not hard work to win the heart of a fair maiden-loving piggie. treat it well (and don't beat it the way i have when it has misbehaved) and you will win its heart (and more).

piggy love is the best!!! :D
  • jillysfarmjillysfarm Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    you ate a club sandwich and if it wasnt for you eating the pork we would be without all our lovely breeds of pigs as pigkeepers we'd have nothing to keep if nobody ate pork.

so see your sandwich as helping the happy breeds that are still here.

i hope it was happy pork? sandwich