We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pigs love tummy rubs!

richardpotts81richardpotts81 Junior Member
edited August 2009 in Pig Tales and Stories
We're currently rearing our first two pigs-for-pork: a couple of hale and hearty British Lop, that have a special liking for a tummy rub - whilst eating!

Thought you all may enjoy our YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvaT6Eidn10
:D

Comments

• BlueButtBlueButt Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    Stevie G wrote:
    Hobby farmers have that sort of time, don't they Blonde. Senseless and funny, but I don't think cruel. Otherwise that's the nicest form of cruelty I ever seen. And are you sure Blonde!!!
    You do like to tease blonde. ..... no wonder she stays off line. May be she is giving your cheek some thought...
  • BlueButtBlueButt Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Stevie G wrote:
    Modernisation is what you need Blonde. Either that, or better time management!
    What sort of modernisation does blonde need Stevie....If she is busy then I guess she is not sitting around doing nothing..... How would you better use your time when it comes to sitting on the pig site......That is what she is talking about by the comment in her previous thread.