We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wanted pennywells or other miniature piglets

Holme farm poultryHolme farm poultry Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Market Place
Hi to everyone ,
We are Holme Farm Poultry located in lincolnshire , we speicalise in pure and rare breed poultry, rea's and Emu's and have just opened a little farm were people can come have a look what we have and we would like a couple of pennywells or any miniature pigs to ad somthing different to our farm . If any body could help then please PM us .

Regards HFP

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Hi there, i have some true micro pigs for sale - they are 10 weeks old - used to people and other animals - i have 2 boys left - they are black with little white feet, please email me at thelittlepigfarm@yahoo.co.uk and i can send you photos thanks jane
  • Holme farm poultryHolme farm poultry Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    they are also called tea cup pig they are very small with scrunched up noses realy cute
  • frankwhite57frankwhite57 Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Hello

I can supply you with weaners as we got a dozen in our farm , also got round nose and pot . I give out for just £150 pounds including shipping cost.

Please get in touch anytime on 07031888843

or email: mispelholdings@gmail.com

waiting
  • miasasneymiasasney Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Hi there, i have some true micro pigs for sale - they are 10 weeks old - used to people and other animals - i have 2 boys left - they are black with little white feet, please email me at thelittlepigfarm@yahoo.co.uk and i can send you photos thanks jane
    hi just wondering how much you are selling them for and how big do they grow? thank you
  • edited April 2009
    I have 4 left now - email me at thelittlepigfarm@yahoo.co.uk for details and photos
  • AmbsM1AmbsM1 Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Hi to everyone ,
    We are Holme Farm Poultry located in lincolnshire , we speicalise in pure and rare breed poultry, rea's and Emu's and have just opened a little farm were people can come have a look what we have and we would like a couple of pennywells or any miniature pigs to ad somthing different to our farm . If any body could help then please PM us .

Regards HFP
    Did you say Pennwell pigs???Oh i love them and have been craving one cute little thing for a few years now, Mum says we could get one if he/she is going cheap to a good home. Are there still some little things for sale??Is Lincolnshire anywhere near Aylesham???

Is so please please please please please contact me pleasy please with a cherry on top please
  • edited May 2009
  • John MilesJohn Miles Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    blonde wrote:
    Do you have any photos of them?

How big do they get, and how long do they live?

Do they have problems with their noses being scrunched up?

What colours do they come in?

Do they breed readily?

I believe www.ukmicropigs.com have pennywell pigs. They have photos, videos, and all the information you need. John