ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Swine Technicians needed in Balgonie Sk Canada.

luciofleite Junior Member
edited April 2014 in Employment/Jobs
Kilback Stock Farm is seeking full-time Swine Technicians for a 600 sows PIC Multiplier from Farrow to Finisher.
Successful applicant must have at least 2 years of experience as SWINE TECHNICIAN and will be responsible for the feeding and general care of pigs. Maintaining herd health and environment for pigs. Stock movement, farrowing assistance, process litters, fostering, artificial insemination and heat detection, selecting gilts, washing and preparing rooms after weaning; general maintenance and cleaning.
Salary $30.000 per year plus benefices.
The applicant may be a English, Spanish or Portuguese speaker.
Regards,
Kilback Stock Farm.

Comments

• Ervin Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    I'm Ervin Regudo, a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Major in Animal Science graduate, applying for the position of Swine Technician. I have knowledge in castrating farm animals, management of poultry, know how to control diseases of livestock, responsible for heat detection of gilts, sows, A.I. activity and conduct earnotching to newly farrowed piglets. Its my pleasure if you have given me chance to be part of your company.
  • moises acosta Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    Good day!
    I'm Moises Flores Acosta from the Philippines, a graduate of veterinary medicine currently working as an extension veterinarian. I've been working with swine production for the past 13 years, I think sir that i am well-suited for the job as a swine technician. Here is my email [email]moises_acosta1973@yahoo.com[/email]
  • jap Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    Sir/madaam,

Please cosider this application.

I'm Jafar Pansoy from Phillipines, University gradute, Bachelor of science in Agriculture major in Animal Science and Animal Production Technology. With work experience, actual farm of 150 sow level and 70 thousand layer poultry. And also three years experience in Animal technicians of feeds company here in the phillipines.

This is my Email address.
    [email]jap_ansc@yahoo.com[/email]
  • Rockmagz Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    The Manager

Sir / Madame:

Greetings!

May I have the honor to apply for a Farm Worker in your company?

I, ROCKY GAMULO MAGALLANES, 24 years old, is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture major in Animal Science at Mindanao State University on April 2005. I have acquired experiences on Swine Management and other General Farm Activities.

I am equipped with the knowledge and skills on swine Farming but very much willing to learn further as regards to any farm related activities at your swine farm.

Considering my academic training and Swine farm work experience with the EP Century Piggery farm and BCL FARMS as a farm manager , I could be a valuable asset to your farm.

I have attached my curriculum vitae which may serve as your reference for my qualification to consider me as a part of your team. I’m looking forward to applying the valuable knowledge I have, in your farm.

Thank you for your consideration and more power.

Respectfully yours,

ROCKY G. MAGALLANES

CURRICULUM VITAE

Personal Details

Name : ROCKY GAMULO MAGALLANES
    Date of Birth : August 24, 1984
    Place of Birth : Tandag Surigao del Sur
    Sex : Male
    Height : 5’8”
    Weight : 85 Kgs.
    Civil Status : Single
    Mobile Number : 0928-638-0322
    E-mail Address :Rockmagz2008@yahoo.com
    Home Address : 0888 Boniao Village , Telaje, Tandag City ,
    Surigao del Sur. Philippines

Objectives

To be able to work and put my knowledge & skills into application to a more complex and challenging responsibilities . This is not only an opportunity for me to work overseas but also a rare chance to develop and advance my knowledge and skills in the field of animal husbandry..

Work experience
    • Farm Manager EP Century piggery farm, from October 2007 to present, this is a 40 sow level farm located at Tandag City, Surigao del sur. . As a farm Manager, Responsible in day to day operations

- breeding and gestating areas.
    - Maintaining cleanliness in the whole herd.
    - Monitors heat detection in weaned sows and replacement gilts.
    - Artificial Insemination in heat detected sows.
    - Schedules vaccination program in breeding and gestating section.
    - Recording on data on the events occuring in the breeding and
    gestation section.
    - Keeps records in farrowed sows, and breeding record.
    - Reports monthly performance to the owner.
    - Keeps records in the sales of stocks.Heat detection in weaned sows and open gilt.
    - Responsible in artificial insemination.
    - Monitoring sow and boar body condition and adjusting feed levels as
    needed.
    - Vaccinating animals according to schedule.
    - Monitoring the health of the animals and treating sick animals.
    - Maintaining cleanliness in the breeding and gestating herd.

•Farm Manager of BCL Farms at San Francisco , Agusan del Sur , Philippines from May 2006 to October 2007.

The BCL Farm is a 25 sow level and a 200 head-Game fowl farm. As a farm Manager, I am responsible for the health and sanitation of the farm. It is also my task to supervise the daily operation of the farm. In addition to the aforestated, my responsibility to program the vaccination, deworming and other management of the farm.

Technical Sales Representative of Robecca Animal Nutrition designated at the Province of Agusan del Sur from August 2005 to May 2005.

The Robecca Animal nutrition is the maker of Minfeeds; this is a brand of ration for swine and poultry which is being sold with in the different areas of Mindanao . As a technical sales representative I provide the technical assistance to the backyard hog raisers with in my area of responsibility such as Vaccination, Deworming, Castration, and other livestock management so that the raisers can improve the quality of their stock.

Qualifications/Achievements/Licenses

• Licensed Agriculturist: passed the board examination for Agriculturist last July 7,8,9 2005 with Professional License Number: 0003631
    • Graduated for the Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture major in Animal Science as an Academic Scholar at Mindanao State University – Main campus, Marawi City , Lanao del Sur , Philippines on April 1, 2005.
    • President, MSU – Rodeo Club 2004- 2005. Certified Rodeo Player.
    • Able to drive 4-whelled vehicles and motor vehicles.
    • Computer Literate
    •able to communicate good English

Interest/ Hobbies

• Competing in any Rodeo Tournament
    • Playing Basketball and Badminton
    • Film Viewing
    Referees

• Mr. Arvin Andam
    Farm owner.
    Mobile Number: 0919-376-868

• Mrs. Liza Palma-Andam
    Farm owner
    Mobile Number: 0919-214-1222
    • Liza L. Ebuña.D.V.M.
    University Veterinarian, Mindanao State University – Main Campus
    Mobile Number: 0906-933-5814
    • Mrs. Josie C. Biñas
    BCL farms secretary
    Mobile Number: 0928-781-7531
  • Andres H. Baritua Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    I m Andres Baritua graduate of agriculture technology, I graduated from Cebu State College of Science & Technology, College of Agriculture and trained in different hog farm department to enhance my knowledge which will be used for future. I had worked in different hog farm and contributed for the best of my workplace. I am willing to undrego hardships and trials for the betterment of myself. Herewith I am attaching my resume for more information. Truly Yours, ANDRES H. BARITUA

Position Desired:Swine technician.
    Name: Andres Hubahib Baritua Address: Manduang, Minglanilla, Cebu Phillipines Birthday: February 4, 1975 Age:34 Educational Attainment: College Graduate Degree Earned: Associate in Agricultural Technology School: Cebu State College of Science & Technology College of Agriculture Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City Phillipines Occupation: Animal Field Technician Educational Background Elementary: Manduang Elementary School Minglanilla, Cebu Phillipines 1981-1987 High School: Gullas High School Minglanilla, Cebu Phillipines 1987-1991 College: CSCST-College of Agricuture Sudlon, Lahg, Cebu City Phillipines 1991-1993 Science Trainings / On the Job Training: Dept. of Agriculture LGU- Sibonga - Assistant Field Technician - 1992 Dept. of Agriculture LGU-Argao - Breeding Technician -1992 Work Experience: RFM (Swift) Corp. - Feeds Mixer Oauno Mandaue City Phils. - 1995-1996 Eternity Hog Farm - Breeding Supervisor Iloilo City Phils. - 1997-1998 Golden Farm Cebu Phils. - Breeding Supervisor - 1998-2000 Cebu Hybrid Farm - Farrowing Medication In- charge Langtad, Naga, Cebu Phils. - 2001-2002 Lakpue Drugs Cebu Phils. - Sales Representative of Veterinary Products - 2003-2005 Cebu Merlion Traders Inc. ( Distributor of Robina Starfeeds) - 2005 present - Field Technician, August 2007 transfer to salesman of vet. product. In the same company. Email [email]abaritua@yahoo.com[/email], Cell# 09227899329.
  • jlorente21 Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    To who it may concern:

My name is Javier Lorente Mart
  • mdb_aguanta Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Hello,
    My name is Michael Aguanta, animal science graduate and currently working at Fast Genetics Inc. here in Spiritwood, Sk. i've been working here since june 26 of 2007 and i will be finishing my work permit this coming june 20. I need a change of employer to have new work permit. If you have LMO and work permit that would be great. My email [email]mdb_aguanta@yahoo.com[/email] and cellphone no. 1 306 883 8075. Thank you and have a great day.
  • jlorente21 Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    To who it may concern:

My name is Javier Lorente Mart
  • estan09 Junior Member
    edited September 2009
    sir/madam, good day, i'm mr.estanislao t. del rosario currently working in the province of laguna philippines at the provincial veterinarian office as farm worker for 12yrs. i'm responsible in swine management and extension program of the office. doing artifcial insemination,collection of semen and processing of semen for artificial insemination. and also treatment of sick animals,castration,vaccination and give vitamins and miniral injection. i,m very interested in any job pertainig to swine production and rest assured that i will perform my job with confidence. hoping to hear from you soon. attached herewith are my resume. thank you very much.

ESTANISLAO TUMALE DEL ROSARIO
    #238 Camilo Lirio St. Nagcarlan, Laguna
    Contact Number: 0928- 352- 4146

OBJECTIVES
    To apply for Swine Farm Breeding Technician

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date of Birth : November 13, 1969
    Place of Birth : Mabitac, Laguna
    Civil Status : Single
    Citizenship : Filipino
    Height : 5’8”
    Weight : 65 kgs.
    Religion : Roman Catholic
    Father’s Name : Macario Comendador Del Rosario
    Mother’s Name : Lorenza Veridiano Tumale
    Dialect Spoken : English / Tagalog

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
    Tertiary : Laguna State Polytechnic College
    Siniloan, Laguna
    Bachelor of Agricultural Technology
    Major in Animal Production
    1989- 1993

Secondary : Talangan Barangay High School
    Brgy. Talangan, Nagcarlan, Laguna
    1983- 1987

Primary : Crisanto Guysayko Memorial Elementary School
    Nagcarlan, Laguna
    1977- 1983

WORK EXPERIENCES

June 1997 to Present : Vaccinator / Farm Worker
    Office of the provincial Veterinarian
    Sta. Cruz, Laguna

Job Description : - Conducts vaccination of small animals and large animals
    for FMD
    - Assists monitoring of slaughterhouses
    - Manning of livestock checkpoint
    - Monitors local backyard piggeries to make plan and strategies to
    control FMD outbreak
    - Perform Artificial Insemination of swine
    - Collect fecals and blood samples for animal disease diagnosis
    - Assist in perform Pasture Management in the Province

June 1989 – March 1993 : Student Assistant/Laborer
    Laguna State Polytechnic College
    Siniloan Laguna

Job Description - Performs cleaning of offices and surroundings

TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
    August 28, 2008 : Veterinary Drug Residue in Meat, Information and
    New Concept and Development on Consumers and Animal Welfare Act
    National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS)
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

April 24, 2008 : Consumers Act of the Philippines and Good Practices
    on Buying and Selling Meat
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

January 25, 2007 : Meat Hygiene and Sanitation
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

November 09, 2006 : Rules and Regulations Governing Meat Inspection
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

February 27, 2006 – : Pasture / Livestock Management Training Course
    March 02, 2006 DA-RFU-IV-A
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

June 01, 2005 : Artificial Insemination
    DA-RFU-IV-A
    Regional Swine Production and Breeding Center
    Tiaong, Quezon

June 24, 2003 – : Refresher Training Course on Collection and
    June 26, 2003 Submission of Laboratory Samples
    DA-RFU-IV-A
    Livestock Development Council
    Brgy. Maraoy, Lipa City

SPECIAL SKILLS
    Semen Collection
    Semen Processing
    Artificial Insemination in Swine
    Livestock Vaccination
    Castration of Piglets
    Treatment of Animal Diseases
    Driving Vehicles

ORGANIZATION/ASSOCIATIONS
    Honorary Member Meat Inspector League of Laguna (MILL)

CHARACTER REFERENCES
    MARY GRACE M. BUSTAMANTE, DVM
    Provincial Veterinarian
    Sta. Cruz, Laguna
    Phone No.: (049) 808-4204

MR. NESTOR MENDOZA
    Registrar
    Laguna State Polytechnic University
    Siniloan, Laguna

I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Dear Sir/Madame,
    My name's Antonio Caballero, after reading your post I believe I have the necessary qualifications for the position and I dare to send you my interest for working internationationally.
    I'm veterinary from Barcelona University. At the beginning I worked as a farmer in differents places in sows farms during 6 months and afterward I have long experience (10 years) with swine production, manegament and health, carry out in different farms for a feed company with 20.000 sows in Barcelona (Spain) and 1 year in Hungary with the same company.

I would very much like to have a next contact soon, for sending my Curriculum or to clarify any doubts.
    You can reach me at 677206372 or [email]antonio.caballerosnchez@gmail.com[/email]

Thanking you in advance

Antonio Caballero
  • Daniel Santiago Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    November 3, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:

Salutations!

This is to formally express my intention of joining your company as Swine Technician. I am eager to prove my potentials and abilities, and be of service as soon as possible.

I am dependable, honest, hardworking, and possess a remarkable sense of determination. I can communicate considerably well in English medium. And I assure you I am physically fit to tackle the tasks as a Swine Technician.

I have undergone good trainings while finishing my course Bachelor of Science in agriculture, Major in Animal Husbandry and Minor in Agronomy. My resume of records will also manifest the notable work experience that I gained and the certificates I have acquired from the field. But I am very willing to submit to any training/s your good office may offer.

I am confident that I can contribute considerable amount of effort for the growth and betterment of your company. Hence, if this application merits your kind consideration, I will heed to the requirements you will post online. I may easily be notified through e-mail address [email]dansantiago58@yahoo.com[/email].

Thank you and more power.

Respectfully yours,

DANIEL M. SANTIAGO
    097 Purok 1, Basilio St., San Andres,
    Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
    Mobile # +63932-445-1049
  • narcy Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Greetings!
    I am Narcylheen Rasquero, a licensed veterinarian in the Philippines since 1999. I have a good background on being a swine technician since most of my previous employments deal with swine production. I have been a farm veterinarian and a swine technician in some family owned big farms in our province and a swine technician/seminar speaker of Universal Robina Corporation.
    My jobs include herd health management, piglet processing, heat detection and artificial insemination and all routinary works inside the farm.
    I am very much willing to send my resume if you want to know more about my backgrounds for review.
    I'm hoping for your warm response.
    Thank you and God Bless!

Narcylheen Rasquero
  • olivia Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Sir/ ma'm,
    I'm Olivia Lagmay. 32, female, a filipino, and a foreign worker. I'm currently residing here in alberta. I wish to apply in your company as a swine technician. I have 2 years work experience here in barrhead, alberta. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and good day.

E-MAIL: [email]olivialagmay@yahoo.ca[/email]
  • rocket74 Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi My name is Richard Moore
    i am intrested to find out more about the position of swine tech you have advertised here. i have over 15 years experience in the industry and have done everything you have described in you advert, please can you send me more info to my email account,
    [email]richardrocket74@hotmail.com[/email]

I look forward to hearing from you
    Regards
    Richard Moore
    [email]richardrocket74@hotmail.com[/email]
  • johan Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi have You yet a worker on that pigfarm in Canada? i have worked with pigs .My English is good and i wanna see Canada and i have taken care about a farm .
    With kind regards Johan
  • demon15 Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    I notice many already grab this opportunity which reminds me in Helsinki Finland where now a days recruitment agency or henkilöstöpalvelut give a lot of job opportunities to all unemployed person in that country.
  • JefferyIrving9195 Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    Great job! Lots of applicant here :) I'm not applying but I'm curios on how Swine industry is moving to sustain its industry because I plan to have a swine farm. Other jobs available here Trades and Services Jobs in Australia. :)

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

The Commuter Pig Keeper - 5m Books