We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

teacup pigs for sale?

p i g sp i g s Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Market Place
Has anyone heard of teacup pigs for sale in the new england area or a little farther then there????????

thank you.

Comments

• wendy jane williswendy jane willis Junior Member
    edited July 2008
    cool:
    p i g s wrote:
    Has anyone heard of teacup pigs for sale in the new england area or a little farther then there????????

thank you.
    They are only called tea cup pigs on Pennywell farm in Devon, because his main show pig is as big as his cup of tea. else where they are called mini potbelly pigs. the only real good place I know does them is a lady in texas, my god cute is not the word. she ships them and her prices are brilliant. All colours. Type in either mini potbelly pigs in England or Uk, she is on both pages. You leave Email with phone no. she phones back in three days. Good luck. Wendy Willis.
  • RELREL Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Do you know how I can contact the lady in Texas for more information?
    Thanks
  • www.ukmicropigs.comwww.ukmicropigs.com Junior Member
    edited January 2010
    If you're looking to purchase a micropig as a pet then your first stop should be to visit www.ukmicropigs.com. We are the internets number one source for anything micropig. From micropig grooming to pictures and videos. Kind Regards Ukmicropigs.com