ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

More pig talk

Stevie G Super Moderator
A shame there not more people to discuss pig matters. For where art though Blonde?

Comments

• blonde Senior Member
    Been busy Steve...trying to get my pig registered amongst other things  Have got a new idea....... get a society going here in WA invite a few individuals to come view and taste and to contract grow the numbers and then get it hopefully registered.  Pig is quick growing, animal welfare friendly due to its colour.... hair does not show up under the lights at the butchers shop...... have a heap of milk for the babies and a heap of babies and are very easy to manage, they also  graze well ......and made in WA........ sounds like I am  half way there...... I just love them   Called them   Australian Red Saddle Backs...... got some photos on gumtree.com.
  • blonde Senior Member
    pig site is quiet pity really, been on here over the last few months for a half  hour here and there and there is not much activity...obviously no  one got problems or they think they know it all
    !