- news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Expertise Request: (300 USD/hr honorarium) – Independent Pork Processing Industry

Timothycho Junior Member
edited October 2015 in Employment/Jobs

My name is Timothy Cho and I work for L.E.K. Consulting, a global strategy consulting and market research firm. We are currently conducting a study to better understand the pork processing market in the U.S.

If you are familiar with any or all of the steps involved in the pork processing industry (e.g., feeds, genetics, production, processing, product distribution & marketing), we would welcome the opportunity to have a ~30-45 minute phone conversation at your earliest convenience, between Monday October 26 and Friday November 5.

In recognition of your valuable time, we would like to offer you a pro-rated honorarium of $300 USD per hour.

If you are interested in speaking with us, please reply to me at [email][/email] or at 617-951-9507 to set up an interview time that works for your schedule. Please include your availability (date and time), and the best phone number to reach you. Additionally, please respond with your answers to the following questions:

1. Can you describe your experience in the independent pork processing industry?
2. Can you speak to the value chain for pork processing and the major players in this industry (e.g., enablers, producers, processors, distributors & marketers)?
2.3. What specific geographies are you particularly familiar with at this regard (i.e. states or counties within the U.S.)?

Also, if you have any colleagues who may be able to assist us with our research, please feel free to forward our correspondence to them.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

75 State Street, 19th Floor • Boston, MA 02109
617.951.9507 • [email][/email] •
 Please consider the environment before printing this email

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Seasonal Picks

The Commuter Pig Keeper - 5m Books