ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

possible mini boar penile prolapse issue

sljack Junior Member
edited October 2015 in Vets and Producers
Any help-ideas-experience-photos appreciated! I have a super tiny mini pig boar 6mo old. He constantly has his peepee out. It drags the ground and the end is chapped. I hav ben putting neosporin on it and he can pull it in so im confused. H even steps on it. Please help

Comments

• Stevie G Super Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Wouldn't be a prolapse, but a weak muscle, but never come across it so wouldn't know for sure how to cure it. If was bleeding would rest him, but with this not sure.
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    sljack said:
    Any help-ideas-experience-photos appreciated! I have a super tiny mini pig boar 6mo old. He constantly has his peepee out. It drags the ground and the end is chapped. I hav ben putting neosporin on it and he can pull it in so im confused. H even steps on it. Please help
    I have seen this and i just sell boars like this....they eventually get damaged from some one stepping on the end or the boar himself stepping on the end.....so good been out in the dirt and dragging along.....

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

The Commuter Pig Keeper - 5m Books