We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Do I have a cut or intact boar?

windyhillwindyhill Junior Member
edited March 2015 in General Pig Health
I know the question sounds silly, but yesterday, we picked up a future breeding pair and the guy in charge wasnt there, so it was his sons who grabbed the pigs for us. The female was easy since she was the only female in the pen, but there was several cut & intact males. Im just wondering if the son grabbed a cut male, since Im not seeing anything on the male.
Ive never had an intact male, so not sure what to look for :/ Ive read online, I should already be able to visual see them and other places say they havent dropped yet. (not sure on his age either, waiting for the guy to call me back)

He is the blue butt
314xbtc.jpg

Comments

• blondeblonde Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    windyhill wrote:
    I know the question sounds silly, but yesterday, we picked up a future breeding pair and the guy in charge wasnt there, so it was his sons who grabbed the pigs for us. The female was easy since she was the only female in the pen, but there was several cut & intact males. Im just wondering if the son grabbed a cut male, since Im not seeing anything on the male.
    Ive never had an intact male, so not sure what to look for :/ Ive read online, I should already be able to visual see them and other places say they havent dropped yet. (not sure on his age either, waiting for the guy to call me back)

He is the blue butt
    314xbtc.jpg
    He has been cut, his nuts have been removed he will be no good for breeding what so ever, you need to take him back and swap him for one that has nuts hanging off the back of him.!