ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Hello Everyone, and Happy New Year!

New Piglet Momma Junior Member
edited February 2015 in Pig Tales and Stories
I just wanted to introduce myself, and to say that I'm glad that this site exists. :D

I'm a brand new Momma of a Juliana piglet. She's 18 weeks old, and her name is Juliet. Romeo came from a different litter and he's 15 weeks old, and he belongs to my friend. We do plan on breeding them so, that's why we got them from 2 different litters.

They've been to the vet, and they're in perfect health -and they are indeed Juliana piglets, and not baby potbellies. *Whew* :p

I look forward to reading, reading and learning from you guys and gals so, thanks in advance. :)

All the best,
New Piglet Momma

P.S. I'm trying to upload a pic of them but, it's asking me for a link. I don't have a link, because I'd be uploading from my computer.

Comments

• blonde Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    New Piglet Momma said:
    I just wanted to introduce myself, and to say that I'm glad that this site exists. :D

I'm a brand new Momma of a Juliana piglet. She's 18 weeks old, and her name is Juliet. Romeo came from a different litter and he's 15 weeks old, and he belongs to my friend. We do plan on breeding them so, that's why we got them from 2 different litters.

They've been to the vet, and they're in perfect health -and they are indeed Juliana piglets, and not baby potbellies. *Whew* :p

I look forward to reading, reading and learning from you guys and gals so, thanks in advance. :)

All the best,
    New Piglet Momma

P.S. I'm trying to upload a pic of them but, it's asking me for a link. I don't have a link, because I'd be uploading from my computer.
    use photo bucket to get photos on here

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

The Commuter Pig Keeper - 5m Books