ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Pot belly pig owners -

Charlie93 Junior Member
edited November 2013 in Pig Tales and Stories
[CENTER]I can't find a single site or facebook page, etc., just dedicated to potbellies that is actually used. I'm looking for fellow potbelly owners in order to learn more, gain insight, share stories, etc. Is this a good place?[/CENTER]

Comments

• I8Iggy Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    never mind about what I just posted
  • bethany1502 Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    ive had my potbelly pig for about 2 years now and ive learned alot and its still a work in progress but if you need anything lemme know! i have trained my pig to a tee, he sleeps in the bed with me, he is very healthy, and he has very good manners.
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    bethany1502 said:
    ive had my potbelly pig for about 2 years now and ive learned alot and its still a work in progress but if you need anything lemme know! i have trained my pig to a tee, he sleeps in the bed with me, he is very healthy, and he has very good manners.
    he sleeps in your bed with you........ do you have hay in your bed or nice white sheets?
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Charlie93 said:
    [CENTER]I can't find a single site or facebook page, etc., just dedicated to potbellies that is actually used. I'm looking for fellow potbelly owners in order to learn more, gain insight, share stories, etc. Is this a good place?[/CENTER]
    why not share your experience of pot bellies on this site, there are a few members that grow them that way we can all learn about them nothing stopping you setting out some of the habits and grower patterns here at all
  • nachopig Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    We have a pet pig also, maybe a section for the burgeoning market on the forum should be created, that way we could stop annoying the hobbyists and farmers.

He is two years old and apart from a bit of out of character behaviour a couple of weeks ago, a model pet, with the correct training etc.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nacho-The-Pig/304038202991811?ref=ts&fref=ts

If you have facebook, Nacho is here.

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Piglet Nutrition Notes - 5m Books