ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

looking for middle white breeder in USA

Circe Junior Member
edited July 2015 in Market Place
HELP!
I've been researching pig breeds and fell in love with the Middle White. Unfortunately I can only find listings for breeders in the UK. I live in Wisconsin in the USA and would love to find a breeder of middle whites here. Anyone with any knowledge or info greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Stevie G Super Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Circe said:
    HELP!
    I've been researching pig breeds and fell in love with the Middle White. Unfortunately I can only find listings for breeders in the UK. I live in Wisconsin in the USA and would love to find a breeder of middle whites here. Anyone with any knowledge or info greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

There are breeders in the UK(BPA?) but am pretty sure there are none in the USA.

Piggy may be able to help?????
  • owoolley Junior Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi there,

Not sure if you're still interested in finding some Middle Whites, but if you are then let me know. We raise some of the only Middle Whites in the country and will have a few weaners available for purchase this summer.

Thanks and best wishes
    Oliver
  • bouncecraze Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    Oliver are you located in the usa? If so when will you have pigs for sale.
    Thank you
    Yvonne
  • ramkumar Junior Member
    edited July 2015
    I can only find listings for breeders in the UK. I live in Wisconsin in the USA and would love to find a breeder of middle whites here. Anyone with any knowledge

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

The Commuter Pig Keeper - 5m Books