ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Barrows

blonde Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Market Place
Barrows for sale as it is now the sausage season in Oz. We have 2 sizes a 13 month old 140 - 150 kg and an 20 month old weighing in at some 190 - 200 kg. for further information please email me from this site or send me a private message.

Comments

• Stevie G Super Moderator
    edited May 2012
    blonde said:
    Barrows for sale as it is now the sausage season in Oz. We have 2 sizes a 13 month old 140 - 150 kg and an 20 month old weighing in at some 190 - 200 kg. for further information please email me from this site or send me a private message.

Is this from the new genetics or the old hey Blonde;) :D ?
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Stevie G said:
    Is this from the new genetics or the old hey Blonde;) :D ?
    Both and the new genetics.............. is always preferred interesting hey Stevie!!!
    edited May 2012
    blonde said:
    Both and the new genetics.............. is always preferred interesting hey Stevie!!!

Worked out the DLG on both pigs but am not sure whether it is good, bad or indifferent.
    The 150kg pig actually grow faster and I would presume that this is the new genetics???
    Yes, interesting.;) :D
    PS Surprised you don't put an add in Farm Weekly????
    Doubt there are too many Aussie in WA reading this??:confused:
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Stevie G said:
    Worked out the DLG on both pigs but am not sure whether it is good, bad or indifferent.
    The 150kg pig actually grow faster and I would presume that this is the new genetics???
    Yes, interesting.;) :D
    PS Surprised you don't put an add in Farm Weekly????
    Doubt there are too many Aussie in WA reading this??:confused:
    Dont use the farm weekly too costly.....these days. But the Quokka is a good free paper to advertise in. I guess you dont get that in QLD. Well....... nearly sold out of all my barrows. Had a field day really Stevie.!!!!
    edited May 2012
    blonde said:
    Dont use the farm weekly too costly.....these days. But the Quokka is a good free paper to advertise in. I guess you dont get that in QLD. Well....... nearly sold out of all my barrows. Had a field day really Stevie.!!!!

So thats whats been keeping you bizzy is it Blonde?????:D
  • blonde Senior Member
    edited May 2012
      Stevie G said:
      So thats whats been keeping you bizzy is it Blonde?????:D
      Better to be busy than to be bored.!!!
      edited May 2012
      blonde said:

Better to be busy than to be bored.!!!

I get bored being busy!;)