ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Micro Pig For Sale In Cincy Area

gingerkid09 Junior Member
edited March 2012 in Market Place
I have a 7 month old micro pig named Hamlet who is litter trained and loves to be held. Unfortunately I am unable to keep him, I'm asking 900obo for him. He needs to stay inside and have lots of attention!!! I can send pictures and give as much information as you would like!!

Comments

• Stevie G Super Moderator
    edited March 2012
    gingerkid09 said:
    I have a 7 month old micro pig named Hamlet who is litter trained and loves to be held. Unfortunately I am unable to keep him, I'm asking 900obo for him. He needs to stay inside and have lots of attention!!! I can send pictures and give as much information as you would like!!

Cincy area means nothing to me as it will also to others and is it a "true micro pig"(some say that there is no such thing).
    Pictures would be a great help to see its size. Price is 900 pounds?????And is that nearest offer(ono?).
    And what ever anyone decides, don't send thany cash before you have gone to pick up your pig, only when you go and get it.;)
    If this is genuine then there will be people interested.
  • gingerkid09 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    I live in Cincinnati Ohio and yes he is a true micro pig only weighs 8lbs now and will get no bigger then 20lbs. I am unsure how to upload pictures of him.

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Piglet Nutrition Notes - 5m Books