ThePigSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the swine industry

Hello from the Happy Hippy

Happy Hippy Junior Member
edited January 2011 in "Off Your Chest"
Hi,
I'm new to the site (but not to pigs;) ) and thought I'd say a quick 'Hello'.
I live in Lanarkshire, Scotland along with my hubby Bruce, our 4 kids and huge German Shepherd Boris.
I'm on my family farm, sadly much of it is still redundant, but slowly we are making inroads into getting it up and running again and what better way than with pigs ? We breed and raise Kune Kune's, Large Blacks and Berkshires, and hope in time, to expand the breeds we keep and numbers of each. But with 4 kids in tow (the youngest only being 6 months) nothing ever happens as quickly as I'd like ;) :D
In my spare time (yeah, like I get much of that with all my kids!) I enjoy crafting, cooking, gardening and playing Texas hold 'em poker. I also design and engrave slate signs which I sell to try and bring a bit of extra income in.
I look forward to hearing all about you and hopefully making some usefull contributions to the forum.
Thanks
Karen x

Comments

• Stevie G Super Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Hi once again Happy Hippy and welcome to the site. Pleased to have you on board!!!:D

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Piglet Nutrition Notes - 5m Books